5. Re: ID Interval when in use (Gunnar Widell)

5. Re: ID Interval when in use (Gunnar Widell)

KB1NYT
Hi Gunnar

Thanks for the reply. I have not modified the tcl scripts. I did change
the idle_time timer to 3 and that is probably what is causing it. I set
it to 10 and we will see how that works. I think I had changed it
because the transmitter was timing out while talking and unkeying in the
middle of a conversation. I did up the timeout in the local transmitter
section. Have play around.

hanks
Jay KB1NYT