Adding Macros

K9EE
New to Svxlink but have a Simplex Echolink set up.  Trying to add macros and have added a reference properly in svxlink.conf file.  Where else to I have to add a statement and where is the file located?

Re: Adding Macros

K9EE
Solved my issue but changing the call sign of the repeater wanting to connect to, to Echolink:NodeNumber#
The example I got from someone showed using the Repeater CallSign:NodeNumber#.  Guess they must have duplicated the EchoLink.conf and called it the Repeater CallSign?