Cross band with remotetrx ?

sp2ong
I have looking how to configure 2 svxlink nodes via network with
remotetrx to have possibility
retransmission voice stream from one band to second band and opposite.
When I have use svxreflector this working nice but I can not use DTMF
via cross band link.

I have switched to remoteTRX configuration where base svxlink is on 2m
with echolinbk module and remoteTRX on 70 cm (below configuration).
What I need change add to the configuration
for 2m or/and 70cm to have possibility retransmission voice from, one
band, to second. At current if anybody speaks on for example on 70 cm
I don't have retransmission on 2m only stream is for echolink
connected clients. But when speak echolink client I have
retransmission on 2m and 70cm

2m TRX svxlink.conf :

[GLOBAL]
LOGICS=SimplexLogic

[SimplexLogic]
TYPE=Simplex
RX=Voter
TX=MultiTx
MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink

[Voter]
TYPE=Voter
RECEIVERS=Local_Rx1,Remote_Rx1

[Local_Rx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1

[Local_Tx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1

[MultiTx]
TYPE=Multi
TRANSMITTERS=Local_Tx1,Remote_Tx1

[Remote_Tx1]
TYPE=Net
HOST=xx.xx.xx.xx

[Remote_Rx1]
TYPE=Net
HOST=xx.xx.xxx

==========================
On 70cm TRX in remotetrx.conf:

[GLOBAL]
TRXS=NetUplinkTrx
..

[NetUplinkTrx]
TYPE=Net
RX=Rx1
TX=Tx1

[Rx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
[Tx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:0

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

Gustavo Conrad
Hi,

   You dont have retransmission via RF because you're setting up a
SimplexLogic.  An alternative approach for this scenario would be
setting up two Simplex Logics (one for each band) and linking them with
a Link section.

73!

Gustavo - LU7WA

(formerly LU8WFY)

a RepeaterLogic instead of a SimplexLogic and, since you're using half
duplex radios, setting the MUTE_TX_ON_RX variable

On 05/23/2017 02:55 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I have looking how to configure 2 svxlink nodes via network with
> remotetrx to have possibility
> retransmission voice stream from one band to second band and opposite.
> When I have use svxreflector this working nice but I can not use DTMF
> via cross band link.
>
> I have switched to remoteTRX configuration where base svxlink is on 2m
> with echolinbk module and remoteTRX on 70 cm (below configuration).
> What I need change add to the configuration
> for 2m or/and 70cm to have possibility retransmission voice from, one
> band, to second. At current if anybody speaks on for example on 70 cm
> I don't have retransmission on 2m only stream is for echolink
> connected clients. But when speak echolink client I have
> retransmission on 2m and 70cm
>

> 2m TRX svxlink.conf :
>
> [GLOBAL]
> LOGICS=SimplexLogic
>
> [SimplexLogic]
> TYPE=Simplex
> RX=Voter
> TX=MultiTx
> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>
> [Voter]
> TYPE=Voter
> RECEIVERS=Local_Rx1,Remote_Rx1
>
> [Local_Rx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>
> [Local_Tx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>
> [MultiTx]
> TYPE=Multi
> TRANSMITTERS=Local_Tx1,Remote_Tx1
>

> [Remote_Tx1]
> TYPE=Net
> HOST=xx.xx.xx.xx
>

> [Remote_Rx1]
> TYPE=Net
> HOST=xx.xx.xxx
>
> ==========================
> On 70cm TRX in remotetrx.conf:
>
> [GLOBAL]
> TRXS=NetUplinkTrx
> ..
>
> [NetUplinkTrx]
> TYPE=Net
> RX=Rx1
> TX=Tx1
>
> [Rx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
> [Tx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:0

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

sp2ong
Hi Gustavo,

Yes, I have tried use solution with setting two SimplexLogic but did
not work for me with retransmission on another band:

[GLOBAL]
LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
LINKS=VHFUHFLink

[VHFUHFLink]
CONNECT_LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1

[SimplexLogic]
TYPE=Simplex
RX=Voter
#TX=MultiTx
TX=Local_Tx1
MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1

[RemoteTRXLogic]
TYPE=Simplex
RX=Voter
#TX=MultiTx
TX=Remote_Tx1
MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
..

73 Waldek SP2ONG

> Hi,
>
>    You dont have retransmission via RF because you're setting up a
> SimplexLogic.  An alternative approach for this scenario would be
> setting up two Simplex Logics (one for each band) and linking them with
> a Link section.
>
> 73!
>
> Gustavo - LU7WA
>
> (formerly LU8WFY)
>

> a RepeaterLogic instead of a SimplexLogic and, since you're using half
> duplex radios, setting the MUTE_TX_ON_RX variable

>> I have looking how to configure 2 svxlink nodes via network with
>> remotetrx to have possibility
>> retransmission voice stream from one band to second band and opposite.
>> When I have use svxreflector this working nice but I can not use DTMF
>> via cross band link.
>>
>> I have switched to remoteTRX configuration where base svxlink is on 2m
>> with echolinbk module and remoteTRX on 70 cm (below configuration).
>> What I need change add to the configuration
>> for 2m or/and 70cm to have possibility retransmission voice from, one
>> band, to second. At current if anybody speaks on for example on 70 cm
>> I don't have retransmission on 2m only stream is for echolink
>> connected clients. But when speak echolink client I have
>> retransmission on 2m and 70cm
>>

>> 2m TRX svxlink.conf :
>>
>> [GLOBAL]
>> LOGICS=SimplexLogic
>>
>> [SimplexLogic]
>> TYPE=Simplex
>> RX=Voter
>> TX=MultiTx
>> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>>
>> [Voter]
>> TYPE=Voter
>> RECEIVERS=Local_Rx1,Remote_Rx1
>>
>> [Local_Rx1]
>> TYPE=Local
>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>>
>> [Local_Tx1]
>> TYPE=Local
>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>>
>> [MultiTx]
>> TYPE=Multi
>> TRANSMITTERS=Local_Tx1,Remote_Tx1
>>

>> [Remote_Tx1]
>> TYPE=Net
>> HOST=xx.xx.xx.xx
>>

>> [Remote_Rx1]
>> TYPE=Net
>> HOST=xx.xx.xxx
>>
>> ==========================
>> On 70cm TRX in remotetrx.conf:
>>
>> [GLOBAL]
>> TRXS=NetUplinkTrx
>> ..
>>
>> [NetUplinkTrx]
>> TYPE=Net
>> RX=Rx1
>> TX=Tx1
>>
>> [Rx1]
>> TYPE=Local
>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>> [Tx1]
>> TYPE=Local
>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:0

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

Gustavo Conrad
Waldek, I think that you'll have to replace RX=Voter with RX=Local_Rx1
and RX=Remote_Rx1 accordingly in each Simplex Logic section.

Gus - LU7WA

On 05/23/2017 04:14 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Gustavo,
>
> Yes, I have tried use solution with setting two SimplexLogic but did
> not work for me with retransmission on another band:
>
> [GLOBAL]
> LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
> LINKS=VHFUHFLink
>
> [VHFUHFLink]
> CONNECT_LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
> DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1
>
> [SimplexLogic]
> TYPE=Simplex
> RX=Voter
> #TX=MultiTx
> TX=Local_Tx1
> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
> MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
>
> [RemoteTRXLogic]
> TYPE=Simplex
> RX=Voter
> #TX=MultiTx
> TX=Remote_Tx1
> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
> MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
> ..
>

> 73 Waldek SP2ONG

>> Hi,
>>
>>     You dont have retransmission via RF because you're setting up a
>> SimplexLogic.  An alternative approach for this scenario would be
>> setting up two Simplex Logics (one for each band) and linking them with
>> a Link section.
>>
>> 73!
>>
>> Gustavo - LU7WA
>>
>> (formerly LU8WFY)
>>

>> a RepeaterLogic instead of a SimplexLogic and, since you're using half
>> duplex radios, setting the MUTE_TX_ON_RX variable

>>> I have looking how to configure 2 svxlink nodes via network with
>>> remotetrx to have possibility
>>> retransmission voice stream from one band to second band and opposite.
>>> When I have use svxreflector this working nice but I can not use DTMF
>>> via cross band link.
>>>
>>> I have switched to remoteTRX configuration where base svxlink is on 2m
>>> with echolinbk module and remoteTRX on 70 cm (below configuration).
>>> What I need change add to the configuration
>>> for 2m or/and 70cm to have possibility retransmission voice from, one
>>> band, to second. At current if anybody speaks on for example on 70 cm
>>> I don't have retransmission on 2m only stream is for echolink
>>> connected clients. But when speak echolink client I have
>>> retransmission on 2m and 70cm
>>>

>>> 2m TRX svxlink.conf :
>>>
>>> [GLOBAL]
>>> LOGICS=SimplexLogic
>>>
>>> [SimplexLogic]
>>> TYPE=Simplex
>>> RX=Voter
>>> TX=MultiTx
>>> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>>>
>>> [Voter]
>>> TYPE=Voter
>>> RECEIVERS=Local_Rx1,Remote_Rx1
>>>
>>> [Local_Rx1]
>>> TYPE=Local
>>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>>>
>>> [Local_Tx1]
>>> TYPE=Local
>>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>>>
>>> [MultiTx]
>>> TYPE=Multi
>>> TRANSMITTERS=Local_Tx1,Remote_Tx1
>>>

>>> [Remote_Tx1]
>>> TYPE=Net
>>> HOST=xx.xx.xx.xx
>>>

>>> [Remote_Rx1]
>>> TYPE=Net
>>> HOST=xx.xx.xxx
>>>
>>> ==========================
>>> On 70cm TRX in remotetrx.conf:
>>>
>>> [GLOBAL]
>>> TRXS=NetUplinkTrx
>>> ..
>>>
>>> [NetUplinkTrx]
>>> TYPE=Net
>>> RX=Rx1
>>> TX=Tx1
>>>
>>> [Rx1]
>>> TYPE=Local
>>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>>> [Tx1]
>>> TYPE=Local
>>> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:0

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

sp2ong
Hi Gus,

Yes, after this modification work cross band retransmission but now
when I don't use VOTER I lose information for event sources about
signal level for the status page of svxlink.

73 Waldek SP2ONG

> Waldek, I think that you'll have to replace RX=Voter with RX=Local_Rx1
> and RX=Remote_Rx1 accordingly in each Simplex Logic section.
>
> Gus - LU7WA

>> Hi Gustavo,
>>
>> Yes, I have tried use solution with setting two SimplexLogic but did
>> not work for me with retransmission on another band:
>>
>> [GLOBAL]
>> LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
>> LINKS=VHFUHFLink
>>
>> [VHFUHFLink]
>> CONNECT_LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
>> DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1
>>
>> [SimplexLogic]
>> TYPE=Simplex
>> RX=Voter
>> #TX=MultiTx
>> TX=Local_Tx1
>> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>> MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
>>
>> [RemoteTRXLogic]
>> TYPE=Simplex
>> RX=Voter
>> #TX=MultiTx
>> TX=Remote_Tx1
>> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>> MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
>> ..
>>

>> 73 Waldek SP2ONG

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>     You dont have retransmission via RF because you're setting up a
>>> SimplexLogic.  An alternative approach for this scenario would be
>>> setting up two Simplex Logics (one for each band) and linking them with
>>> a Link section.
>>>
>>> 73!
>>>
>>> Gustavo - LU7WA
>>>
>>> (formerly LU8WFY)
>>>

>>> a RepeaterLogic instead of a SimplexLogic and, since you're using half
>>> duplex radios, setting the MUTE_TX_ON_RX variable

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

sp2ong
Maybe I need to play with "RepaterLogic" instead SimplexLogic with
half-duplex radio link 2m <-> 70 cm
If I understood good, I need use  MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1 in section
[RepeaterLogic]  ??? and options like

OPEN_ON_SQL=0
OPEN_ON_SQL_AFTER_RPT_CLOSE=0
OPEN_SQL_FLANK=OPEN
IDLE_TIMEOUT=2
NO_REPEAT=1
MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1

73 Waldek

> Hi Gus,
>
> Yes, after this modification work cross band retransmission but now
> when I don't use VOTER I lose information for event sources about
> signal level for the status page of svxlink.
>
> 73 Waldek SP2ONG

>> Waldek, I think that you'll have to replace RX=Voter with RX=Local_Rx1
>> and RX=Remote_Rx1 accordingly in each Simplex Logic section.
>>
>> Gus - LU7WA

>>> Hi Gustavo,
>>>
>>> Yes, I have tried use solution with setting two SimplexLogic but did
>>> not work for me with retransmission on another band:
>>>
>>> [GLOBAL]
>>> LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
>>> LINKS=VHFUHFLink
>>>
>>> [VHFUHFLink]
>>> CONNECT_LOGICS=SimplexLogic,RemoteTRXLogic
>>> DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1
>>>
>>> [SimplexLogic]
>>> TYPE=Simplex
>>> RX=Voter
>>> #TX=MultiTx
>>> TX=Local_Tx1
>>> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>>> MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
>>>
>>> [RemoteTRXLogic]
>>> TYPE=Simplex
>>> RX=Voter
>>> #TX=MultiTx
>>> TX=Remote_Tx1
>>> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
>>> MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
>>> ..
>>>

>>> 73 Waldek SP2ONG

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

sp2ong
I have switch configuration on 2m band to RepeaterLogic. With this
configuration I have retransmission
a voice from remtetrx 70cm to 2m band but from 2m band to 70cm I have
only working PTT on remotetrx
without retransmission of voice.  I can not figure out why don't have
voice from 2m on 70 cm only PTT working

===== svxlink.conf 2m band =====

[GLOBAL]
LOGICS=RepeaterLogic

[RepeaterLogic]
TYPE=Repeater
RX=Voter
TX=MultiTx
MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
OPEN_ON_SQL=0
OPEN_ON_SQL_AFTER_RPT_CLOSE=0
OPEN_SQL_FLANK=OPEN
IDLE_TIMEOUT=2
# NO_REPEAT 0 give retransmision voice from remotetrx 70cm to 2m
NO_REPEAT=0

[Voter]
TYPE=Voter
RECEIVERS=LocalRx1,RemoteRx1
VOTING_DELAY=100

[MultiTx]
TYPE=Multi
TRANSMITTERS=LocalTx1,RemoteTx1

[LocalRx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1

[LocalTx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1

[RemoteTx1]
TYPE=Net

[RemoteRx1]
TYPE=Net

==== remotetrx.conf on 70 cm ====
[GLOBAL]
TRXS=NetUplinkTrx

[NetUplinkTrx]
TYPE=Net
RX=Rx1
TX=Tx1
# MUTE_TX_ON_RX 1 give retransmision voice  from remotetrx 70cm to 2m band
MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1
#FALLBACK_REPEATER=0

[Rx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
[Tx1]
TYPE=Local
AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1

> Maybe I need to play with "RepaterLogic" instead SimplexLogic with
> half-duplex radio link 2m <-> 70 cm
> If I understood good, I need use  MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1 in section
> [RepeaterLogic]  ??? and options like
>
> OPEN_ON_SQL=0
> OPEN_ON_SQL_AFTER_RPT_CLOSE=0
> OPEN_SQL_FLANK=OPEN
> IDLE_TIMEOUT=2
> NO_REPEAT=1
> MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1
>

> 73 Waldek

>> Hi Gus,
>>
>> Yes, after this modification work cross band retransmission but now
>> when I don't use VOTER I lose information for event sources about
>> signal level for the status page of svxlink.
>>
>> 73 Waldek SP2ONG

>>> Waldek, I think that you'll have to replace RX=Voter with RX=Local_Rx1
>>> and RX=Remote_Rx1 accordingly in each Simplex Logic section.
>>>
>>> Gus - LU7WA

Re: Cross band with remotetrx ?

sp2ong
I have found that when I have to use RepeaterLogic configuration with
my radio on 2m I don't have any audio output to the connected echolink
node and to remoteTRX. but when I have use SimplexLogic configuration
for 2m radio all working OK. What I need to add to RepaterLogic with
half-duplex radio to have audio output ???

> I have switch configuration on 2m band to RepeaterLogic. With this
> configuration I have retransmission
> a voice from remtetrx 70cm to 2m band but from 2m band to 70cm I have
> only working PTT on remotetrx
> without retransmission of voice.  I can not figure out why don't have
> voice from 2m on 70 cm only PTT working
>

> ===== svxlink.conf 2m band =====
>
> [GLOBAL]
> LOGICS=RepeaterLogic
>
> [RepeaterLogic]
> TYPE=Repeater
> RX=Voter
> TX=MultiTx
> MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink
> OPEN_ON_SQL=0
> OPEN_ON_SQL_AFTER_RPT_CLOSE=0
> OPEN_SQL_FLANK=OPEN
> IDLE_TIMEOUT=2
> # NO_REPEAT 0 give retransmision voice from remotetrx 70cm to 2m
> NO_REPEAT=0
>
> [Voter]
> TYPE=Voter
> RECEIVERS=LocalRx1,RemoteRx1
> VOTING_DELAY=100
>
> [MultiTx]
> TYPE=Multi
> TRANSMITTERS=LocalTx1,RemoteTx1
>
> [LocalRx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>
> [LocalTx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
>
> [RemoteTx1]
> TYPE=Net
>
> [RemoteRx1]
> TYPE=Net
>

> ==== remotetrx.conf on 70 cm ====
> [GLOBAL]
> TRXS=NetUplinkTrx
>
> [NetUplinkTrx]
> TYPE=Net
> RX=Rx1
> TX=Tx1
> # MUTE_TX_ON_RX 1 give retransmision voice  from remotetrx 70cm to 2m band
> MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1
> #FALLBACK_REPEATER=0
>
> [Rx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1
> [Tx1]
> TYPE=Local
> AUDIO_DEV=alsa:plughw:1

>> Maybe I need to play with "RepaterLogic" instead SimplexLogic with
>> half-duplex radio link 2m <-> 70 cm
>> If I understood good, I need use  MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1 in section
>> [RepeaterLogic]  ??? and options like
>>
>> OPEN_ON_SQL=0
>> OPEN_ON_SQL_AFTER_RPT_CLOSE=0
>> OPEN_SQL_FLANK=OPEN
>> IDLE_TIMEOUT=2
>> NO_REPEAT=1
>> MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1
>>

>> 73 Waldek

>>> Hi Gus,
>>>
>>> Yes, after this modification work cross band retransmission but now
>>> when I don't use VOTER I lose information for event sources about
>>> signal level for the status page of svxlink.
>>>
>>> 73 Waldek SP2ONG

Slightly different behaviour during idle...

Gullik Webjorn
Hi Guys,

I've been thinking about remote trx's and this is what I'd like to
have...if i understand this properly..

IDLE_TIMEOUT sets the timout of the Tx's and we hear a sound every
IDLE_SOUND_INTERVAL

I would like to handle remote trx so that they time out in a shorter
time than "the repeater".
This is to enable a remote trx to use a single transceiver rather than
two radios.

To make this work, each transmitter should have an item "TX_PTT_CLASS"
or whatever, which dictates the behaviour during "idle"

TX_PTT_CLASS = NORMAL would work as it does now, i.e. all transmitters
being active after squelch close ( all squelches ) timing out in
IDLE_TIMEOUT time.

TX_PTT_CLASS = REMOTE should timeout in IDLE_TIMEOUT_REMOTE seconds. The
effect is that "white spot" filler transmitters handled by remotetrx
would hang only like 1-3 seconds after squelch close, enabling remote
TRX to use the same transceiver for both receive and transmit, in a half
duplex fashion,
rather than having two transceivers ( or one fullduplex ) at a remote.

In this way, a station serviced by a remotetrx could transmit more
naturally during a QSo, and not have to wait until the "main"
transmitter is turned off / timed out before being received by svxlink
voter.

Hope you get what I mean....

73 de SM0FBD

Re: Slightly different behaviour during idle...

Ken Koster

On Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:40:10 PM PDT Gullik Webjorn wrote:

> Hi Guys,

> I've been thinking about remote trx's and this is what I'd like to

> have...if i understand this properly..

> IDLE_TIMEOUT sets the timout of the Tx's and we hear a sound every

> IDLE_SOUND_INTERVAL

> I would like to handle remote trx so that they time out in a shorter

> time than "the repeater".

> This is to enable a remote trx to use a single transceiver rather than

> two radios.

I think what you're trying to accomplish is what I do here with a combination of simplex and repeater logics.

Have a repeater logic that handles the local repeater rx/tx and a separate simplex logic in the same svxlink.conf configured for the remote rx/tx. Use a logic linking section to connect them together. The simplex logic handles the single remote transceiver and it keys and unkeys with squelch open/close on the repeater. Squelch open/close on the remote causes the repeater to key and the

I have a system with a repeater and three remote transceivers configured this way and the users on the remote frequencies can't really tell they're on a linked system.

Here's the simplex logic and logic linking portion of my configuration. I hope it helps.

----------------------Sample simplex section-----------------

#
# Link to Electra
#
[NetLogicElectra]
TYPE=Simplex
RX=RxNetElectra
TX=TxNetElectra
#MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot
#,ModuleTclVoiceMail,ModuleDtmfRepeater,ModuleMetarInfo
CALLSIGN=N7IPB
SHORT_IDENT_INTERVAL=10
LONG_IDENT_INTERVAL=0
IDENT_ONLY_AFTER_TX=1
EVENT_HANDLER=/usr/share/svxlink/events.tcl
DEFAULT_LANG=en_US
RGR_SOUND_DELAY=0
STATE_PTY=/tmp/state_electra
TX_CTCSS=ANNOUNCEMENT,LOGIC,MODULE,SQL_OPEN
MACROS=ElectraMacros
FX_GAIN_NORMAL=-6
FX_GAIN_LOW=-12
MUTE_RX_ON_TX=1
MUTE_TX_ON_RX=1

#
# Electra Receiver connection
#
[RxNetElectra]
TYPE=Net
HOST=electra.lan
TCP_PORT=5210
LOG_DISCONNECTS_ONCE=1
AUTH_KEY="yourpasskey"
CODEC=OPUS
OPUS_ENC_FRAME_SIZE=20
OPUS_ENC_COMPLEXITY=10
OPUS_ENC_BITRATE=16000

#
# ELectra Transmitter connection
#
[TxNetElectra]
TYPE=Net
HOST=electra.lan
TCP_PORT=5210
LOG_DISCONNECTS_ONCE=1
AUTH_KEY="keyme"
CODEC=OPUS
OPUS_ENC_FRAME_SIZE=20
OPUS_ENC_COMPLEXITY=10
OPUS_ENC_BITRATE=16000
OPUS_ENC_VBR=1

------------------End Sample simplex section-----------------

----------------------Sample logic linking section-----------------

#
# Repeater to Networked host Electra
#
[NetLinkElectra]
CONNECT_LOGICS=RepeaterLogic:82:n7ipb-x,NetLogicElectra:82:n7ipb-x
DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1
TIMEOUT=3600
------------------End Sample logic linking section-----------------

--

Ken - N7IPB

Email: [hidden email]

JID: [hidden email]

PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056 122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A

“I never am really satisfied that I understand anything; because, understand

it well as I may, my comprehension can only be an infinitesimal fraction of

all I want to understand” -Ada Lovelace