DTMF on module activation

Scott Currie
Hi Gang,
Is there anyway to have svxlink send a DTMF sequence on module activation? I would like to send a command to the local repeater when the Echolink module activates, and a different command when the module deactivates.

--
-Scott

Re: DTMF on module activation

Matthew Miller

Someone else may have a better recommendation but if not, you could create .wav recordings with your commands and modify the TCL files for activation/deactivation to play the specified .wav file when you want.

-Matthew Miller

"The fastest thing a computer does is become outdated"

~Andy Rooney