Quantcast

Debian update

Felix Lechner-2
Hi,

I am preparing an update to the Debian package for version 15.11. Please let me know if anyone has improved scripts or maybe systemd service files. Thank you!

Best regards,
Felix, WU8K

Re: Debian update

Rob Janssen
Felix Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing an update to the Debian package for version 15.11. Please let me know if anyone has improved scripts or maybe systemd service files. Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Felix, WU8K

I removed the lock_svxlink / unlock_svxlink construct because it causes problems when it activates.
When the svxlink start operation is run twice in parallel, which should not happen during normal use
but has occasionally happened when two people are logged in at the same time to attempt to recover
a crashed repeater, the program cannot be started anymore due to existing lockfile which is never removed.
It could be a useful feature but it needs to be debugged.