Quantcast

EchoLink Directory server

Scott Currie
I changed my config to point to a specific server, server2.echolink.org, instead of the round robin servers.echolink.org, and I have stayed connected ever since.

Not sure what to think about that......

--
-Scott, NS7C

Re: EchoLink Directory server

Matthew Miller
The first thing that comes to mind is a DNS problem, maybe your ISP is cashing the old IP or something breaking the round robbin.  I have that with other sites at times, especially at work.

-Matt

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone