Echolink "Link status"

Fredrik SM6VTT
How do I do to list my SVX node on www.echolink.org ??

73 de Fredrik SM6VTT

Re: Echolink "Link status"

Tobias Blomberg
On Wednesday 05 April 2006 17:09, Fredrik SM6VTT wrote:
> How do I do to list my SVX node on www.echolink.org ??
>
> 73 de Fredrik SM6VTT

I assume that you already have an EchoLink account...

Your node should be listed under "current logins" but it will not be visible
under "link status" because SvxLink speak an older version of the EchoLink
directory protocol. It's on the TODO list to update the protocol but as
usual, I can't say when this will happen.

73 de SM0SVX / Tobias