Echolinux

Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho

Hi!

I’m Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho and i’m amateur radio by callsign ZZ2ROA, from Brazil.

I’ve been using the Echolink for windows and I work with Linux OS. So, I want to use the Echolink for Linux. Can I use the svxlink to link a station or a simplex frequency?

I want to use the GUI too, but I have a problem. I use the Debian Linux and I looked on internet by the GUI that supports Debian and I didn’t get it. So, Can I use the GUI (echolinux) on a Debian OS?

Thank you

73

--

Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho

Skype: ronaldobf

ZZ2ROA

Re: Echolinux

Tobias Blomberg
On Monday 13 November 2006 10:27, Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho wrote:
> Hi!
> I’m Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho and i’m amateur radio by callsign ZZ2ROA,
> from Brazil.
>
> I’ve been using the Echolink for windows and I work with Linux OS. So, I
> want to use the Echolink for Linux. Can I use the svxlink to link a
> station or a simplex frequency?

The SvxLink server is used to link a transceiver to the EchoLink system, among
a couple of other services (help system, parrot, voice mail).

> I want to use the GUI too, but I have a problem. I use the Debian Linux
> and I looked on internet by the GUI that supports Debian and I didn’t
> get it. So, Can I use the GUI (echolinux) on a Debian OS?

There are people on this list that run SvxLink on Debian. Search this mailing
list for instructions.

73 de SM0SVX / Tobias