Endless loop of tx / rx

jrem
Hi:

I'm new to SVXLink so I appologize if this has been covered, but after hours of searching the archives I still can't find the answer.

The club repeater automatically transmits after it receives, i.e., ker-chunk.  So now my svxlink does the same.  how do I turn this off at the svx end?  Otherwise they just keep doing salvos of kerchunks.

There must be a setting I'm missing to eliminate the feature of tx after squelch closed, I've tried a bunch of settings but can't get it right . . .

Any hints?

Thanks much . . .

Hi:

New to SVXLink so I appologize if this has been covered, but after hours of searching I can't find the answer.