Quantcast

How to use parrot mode?

Robert

I must be missing the obvious. How do I actually use parrot mode? I want to do a voice test and assume parrot mode is the way to go. I have it configured like the default configuration files show. But how do I actually start it working?

Robert Grimes

Re: How to use parrot mode?

F5VMR Orange

HI Robert,

Simply look at the line in which ever logic you are using for the line

MODULES=ModuleHelp,ModuleParrot,ModuleEchoLink.... etc

As long as ModuleParrot is included you will have it operational.

If in [SimplexLogic] simply send DTMF "1#" and it will announce "ModuleParrot active"

If in [RepeaterLogic] the repeater has to be active first.

Regards

CHris F5VMR

> Message du 15/02/16 14:39
> De : "Robert" <[hidden email]>
> A : "'Discussions about development issues'" <[hidden email]>
> Copie à :
> Objet : [Svxlink-devel] How to use parrot mode?

I must be missing the obvious. How do I actually use parrot mode? I want to do a voice test and assume parrot mode is the way to go. I have it configured like the default configuration files show. But how do I actually start it working?

Robert Grimes

M. Christopher JACKSON.vcf (484 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: How to use parrot mode?

Robert

I really don’t know much about radios so --  with qTel, how do you send a DTMF 1#?