ID Interval when in use

KB1NYT
Hello

When the repeater is in use IDing seems to be happening around every
three minutes. When not in use the long and short intervals work, every
ten minutes and every hour. I don't see anything in the config file to
change this?  What I did was set the level to -20db for the ID when the
repeater is in use.
What am I missing?

Thanks
Jay'KB1NYT

Re: ID Interval when in use

Gunnar Widell
Hi Jay,

Every three minutes sound strange? Have you modified any tcl scripts, or could it be the ID sent when the Repeater open or close you hear? If you have a very short IDLE_TIMEOUT the repeater will go up and down, and then send ID probably every second minute.

The identifications can be modified in the .tcl scripts of you want. If you look in for example Logic.tcl ( located in /ust/share/svxlink/events.d/ ?) your will find some settings for this. To me it looks like the min_time_between_ident (set to 120s) could be interesting.

73 de Gunnar SM3SGP