Identification of the source station (single and duble roger beep)

Identification of the source station (single and duble roger beep)

Tomek
Hi,

We started 10 SVXLink stations connected by NetLogic to the SVXServer.
Everything works great, but we would to identity whether a station is
calling locally or by NetRX (NetLOGIC module). For example, the local
station hears at the end of transmission single roger, and the remote is
indicated locally with a double roger.

Previously, when we used the Echolink module, it was easy. It was enough
to add the appropriate signaling module Echolink. Here, it is not so
obvious. Please help :)

Best 73!

Tom SQ4BJA