Kompilerings- (l=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4nk)_fel?=

Kompilerings- (l=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4nk)_fel?=

"P=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4r_H=F6gberg" ?=
Hej/Hello !
Trying to compile svxlink 051013 get gets the following error when linking async/demo, svxlink/dtmf_plot och qtel

../../lib/libasyncqt.so: undefined reference to `vtable for Async::AsyncQtTimer'
../../lib/libasyncqt.so: undefined reference to `vtable for Async::QtDnsLookupWorker'

73 de Pär Högberg/SM4TQR

Re: Kompilerings- (l=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4nk)_fel?=

Tobias Blomberg-3
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 16:56 +0200, P=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4r_H=F6gberg ?=
wrote:
> Hej/Hello !
> Trying to compile svxlink 051013 get gets the following error when linking async/demo, svxlink/dtmf_plot och qtel
>
> ../../lib/libasyncqt.so: undefined reference to `vtable for Async::AsyncQtTimer'
> ../../lib/libasyncqt.so: undefined reference to `vtable for Async::QtDnsLookupWorker'

Did you compile/install it before or is this the first time?  If you
have an old version still installed you need to cleanup /usr/lib.

rm /usr/lib/libasync*
rm /usr/lib/echolib*

Then go to the SvxLink source tree again and type:

make realclean
make

However, the error seem to be Qt related so I'm not sure the above will help.
What distribution/version are you running?  Which version of Qt is installed
on your system?

73 de SM0SVX / Tobias

> 73 de Pär Högberg/SM4TQR

Re: Kompilerings- (=?iso-8859-1?q?l=E4nk?=) fel

"P=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4r_H=F6gberg" ?=
OK !

> Did you compile/install it before or is this the first time?  If you
> have an old version still installed you need to cleanup /usr/lib.

First compile on a clean install of SUSE 10.0

> However, the error seem to be Qt related so I'm not sure the above will
> help. What distribution/version are you running?  Which version of Qt is
> installed on your system?

QT 3.3.4

73 de SM4TQR / Pär

Re: Compilation problem

Tobias Blomberg-3
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 22:24 +0200, Pär Högberg wrote:

> OK !
>
> > Did you compile/install it before or is this the first time?  If you
> > have an old version still installed you need to cleanup /usr/lib.
>
> First compile on a clean install of SUSE 10.0
>
> > However, the error seem to be Qt related so I'm not sure the above will
> > help. What distribution/version are you running?  Which version of Qt is
> > installed on your system?
>
> QT 3.3.4

That is the same version as under Fedora Core 3. Hmmm... strange... No
other warnings during compile?

Is someone else on the list running SvxLink under SuSE 10.0?

73 de SM0SVX / Tobias

> 73 de SM4TQR / Pär

Re: Compilation problem

"P=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E4r_H=F6gberg" ?=
Problem solved (sort off)

I reformatted the harddrive and reinstalled SUSE 10 + svxlink
Now all compile fine.

Pär/SM4TQR