Quantcast

Messages played via echolink

Grzegorz SQ6ELQ

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to figure out how to change the config of svxlink to play information about connecting/disconnecting stations to all parties that are already connected via echolink. (exactly the same way as the message is played via the transmitter when new connection is established). Is it possible ? And if yes, where can I find an example of a script/config that does it. I thought it would be a simple redirection of the audio stream to the echolink (somewhere in the config/scripts), but so far I have not been able to find it.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Grzegorz SQ6ELQ