Need disable for random connect's to repeater and conferences

Need disable for random connect's to repeater and conferences

sp2ong
I want to disable random connect's to repeater and conferences
function  in svxlink

I have found on git hub:
https://github.com/sm0svx/svxlink/issues/9

but I did not find attached Logic.tcl file

In Logic.tclI found

proc dtmf_cmd_received {cmd}

  # Example: Ignore all commands starting with 3 in the EchoLink module
  if {$active_module == "EchoLink"} {
    if {[string index $cmd 0] == "3"} {
      puts "Ignoring random connect command for module EchoLink: $cmd"
      return 1
    }
  }

but it will be Ignore only 31 and 32 commands or all dtmf string
starting with 3 number for example
if anybody would like to connect to node number: 32875 ???

73 Waldek

Re: Need disable for random connect's to repeater and conferences

svxlink-devel mailing list
Hi Waldek,

You are right, that TCL code would also block connects to node IDs
stating with digit 3. Adding a length check should fix that:

if {$active_module == "EchoLink"} {
   if {[string length $cmd] < 4 && [string index $cmd 0] == "3"} {
     puts "Ignoring random connect command for module EchoLink: $cmd"
     return 1
   }
}

73's de SM0SVX / Tobias

On 06/12/2017 07:39 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I want to disable random connect's to repeater and conferences
> function  in svxlink
>
> I have found on git hub:
> https://github.com/sm0svx/svxlink/issues/9
>
> but I did not find attached Logic.tcl file
>
> In Logic.tclI found
>
> proc dtmf_cmd_received {cmd}
>

>    # Example: Ignore all commands starting with 3 in the EchoLink module
>    if {$active_module == "EchoLink"} {
>      if {[string index $cmd 0] == "3"} {
>        puts "Ignoring random connect command for module EchoLink: $cmd"
>        return 1
>      }
>    }
>
> but it will be Ignore only 31 and 32 commands or all dtmf string
> starting with 3 number for example
> if anybody would like to connect to node number: 32875 ???
>
> 73 Waldek

Re: Need disable for random connect's to repeater and conferences

sp2ong
Hi Tobias,

Ok thank you for advice and it will be nice to fix this example in Logic.tcl:

https://github.com/sm0svx/svxlink/blob/master/src/svxlink/svxlink/Logic.tcl#L375

for your proposal if anybody would like to use this

73 Waldek SP2ONG

[...]

Already done but not pushed to GitHub yet.

73's de SM0SVX / Tobias