Odp: Odp: Repeates in sort time OFF/ON transmiter

Odp: Odp: Repeates in sort time OFF/ON transmiter

sp2ong
Ok, I solved problem with radio input audio SQL level but
still I have problem with incoming audio from internet link where in short
time trx is OFF/ON.
Where is in parameters svxlink to adjustment audio for incoming voice from internet ???.
I thought that in section svxlink.conf for [RX1] are only incoming audio from radio way not from internet ??? or I am wrong ??

73 Waldek SP2ONG

Re: Odp: Odp: Repeates in sort time OFF/ON transmiter

Gunnar Widell
A guess it is the audio from Echolink that is cut off? I have seen reports of that earlier, but don't remember how that was solved.
You can try to increase the PTT_HANGTIME parameter, and see how that helps.
73 de Gunnar SM3SGP

Ok, I solved problem with radio input audio SQL level but
still I have problem with incoming audio from internet link where in short
time trx is OFF/ON.
Where is in parameters svxlink to adjustment audio for incoming voice from internet ???.
I thought that in section svxlink.conf for [RX1] are only incoming audio from radio way not from internet ??? or I am wrong ??

73 Waldek SP2ONG

Re: Odp: Odp: Repeates in sort time OFF/ON transmiter

sp2ong
Hi Gunnar,

Thank you for replay. I have activate PTT_HAGNTIME and it is look like
that help me solve problem with voice from internet.
and now I am not observe often PTT OFF/ON in shot time

73 Waldek SP2ONG