PTY interlink daemon

Marius Petrescu
As I needed a tool to interlink PTYs to get a PTT on one interface as SQL detection on another, I wrote a small daemon to provide this functionality.
It interlinks multiple pairs of source Tx PTT/Rx SQL PTYs as configured on the command line, translating the incoming ‘T’/’R’  commands to the proper outgoing ‘O’/’Z’ ones.

For those that need something like this, feel free to download and use it from http://www.yo2loj.ro/hamprojects/ (down at the end on the page...)

Marius, YO2LOJ

Re: PTY interlink daemon

Tony Langdon
On 19/01/2016 12:12 AM, Marius Petrescu wrote:
As I needed a tool to interlink PTYs to get a PTT on one interface as SQL detection on another, I wrote a small daemon to provide this functionality.
It interlinks multiple pairs of source Tx PTT/Rx SQL PTYs as configured on the command line, translating the incoming ‘T’/’R’  commands to the proper outgoing ‘O’/’Z’ ones.

For those that need something like this, feel free to download and use it from http://www.yo2loj.ro/hamprojects/ (down at the end on the page...)

Looks very useful, might get me to resurrect a project I was working on a while ago.

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com