Problems Building svxlink

Gayland Gump
Attempting to Build svxlink on Fedora 24 system.  Am running into errors with the build entirely outside my experience.  Please take a look at these errors and provide me with some suggestions as to how I might proceed

Attached is a capture of the compilation process.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Gayland
KG7GCF

svxlink-compilation-errors.txt (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Problems Building svxlink

sp2ong
Hi Gayland,

If you are not going to use QTEL, try to compile without the QTL library in the following:

cmake -DUSE_QT=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DSYSCONF_INSTALL_DIR=/etc -DLOCAL_STATE_DIR=/var -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..

73 Waldek SP2ONG

Attempting to Build svxlink on Fedora 24 system.  Am running into errors with the build entirely outside my experience.  Please take a look at these errors and provide me with some suggestions as to how I might proceed

Attached is a capture of the compilation process.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Re: Problems Building svxlink

Gayland Gump
Thanks for the assist it seems your cmake formulation did the trick.  It appears to have compiled.  Had some issues getting it installed by that  was my fault for not heeding the directions to add an  svxlink user to the system prior to running the build command.  Added the user and just to be safe went back and built everything over make doc and installs both went easy so now time to figure out just what to do with this stuff.  For the moment that means to learn how to use it for measuring deviation, per N7NIX's instructions.  We'll see I prettly clueless in this radio world.

Thanks again, don't know where we'd be if it weren't for people such as yourself in the world. Kudos!

Gayland
KG7GCF