REJECT_OUTGOING evaluated after ACCEPT_OUTGOING?

REJECT_OUTGOING evaluated after ACCEPT_OUTGOING?

isladelobos
Hi.

In the man page, about the ModuleEchoLink.conf.

I read:

ACCEPT_OUTGOING
Only accept outgoing connections where the remote callsign match this
regular expression. The REJECT_OUTGOING directive will be evaluated before
ACCEPT_OUTGOING.

For example, i configure the next lines:

REJECT_OUTGOING=^(\\*.*\\*)$
ACCEPT_OUTGOING=^(\\*CONFERENCE1\\*|\\*CONFERENCE2\\*|\\*ECHOTEST\\*)$

We can't connect to any conference, included the ACCEPT_OUTGOING matcheds

This configuration is because we connect to some conference in days like
sundays or special events.
But normaly is non conference connected Link

How can accept outgoing only for the accept outgoing conferences?

73's