Quantcast

Re: DTMF (Danny de Bont)

dl7ata

Hi Danny,

that looks for me that the audio level for the DTMF encoder is not optimized, it might be too high. Play around with the radio-output level. A good test is the parrot function, it tells you immediately the numbers which are recognized.

73

Frank

Re: DTMF (Danny de Bont)

Danny de Bont

Hi Frank,

You were right ... I played around with the audio levels and it now seems to be sorted out.

Thank you

Danny
ZS6XOX
73's