Re: MetarInfo module problem

Guy Vachon VE2VAG
Thanks Adi !  Sorry for the late reply, been quite busy lately.
Will test this in the next days and will keep you posted.
73s from Guy VE2VAG

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:22:52 +0200
From: Adi Bier <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Svxlink-devel] MetarInfo module problem
To: Discussions about development issues
<[hidden email]>

Hi Guy,

I've created a branch for this topic. If you want you can test the
MetarInfo_clouds branch on my github area.
https://github.com/dl1hrc/svxlink.git
The only changes are a new tcl procedure "cloudtypes{}" and the creation of
a new announcement "covering" in
the MetarInfo namespace. So a quick and dirty solution should be the
overwrite the MetarInfo.tcl in your installation
with the file from the branch and to create a new wavefile.

Good luck

vy 73s de Adi / DL1HRC