Re: Sending different CTCSS tones?

Tobias Blomberg
On Saturday 02 May 2015 08:01:00 Markus Fackler wrote:

> > You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
> > been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
> > being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
> > [hidden email].
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a repeaterlogic 3 RX,1 Voter and 1 TX. I want so send different
> CTCSS subtones for each RX.
> Is this possible to do with svxlink?

No.

But you can always enter the request into the GitHub issue tracker and hope
that someone will implement it:

        https://github.com/sm0svx/svxlink/issues

Just out of curiosity, why do you want this feature?

73's de SM0SVX / Tobias

> Regards Markus
> DL1GFM

Re: Sending different CTCSS tones?

Adi Bier-3
Hi Tobias & Markus,

I've created a multiple_ctcss_tx branch on my github space to make them
working. Meanwhile I've got a positive feedback from Markus that three
repeaters are connected this way by monitoring the tx frequencies of the
stations. As far as I understand it's much easier to handle
preferential treatments and to prevent the connected stations from
"looping" the audio if the stations doesn't have a network connection.
Anyway, I think the option to change the tx ctcss dynamically could be
an interesting thing for other applications too.

vy 73s de Adi, DL1HRC