Quantcast

RoIP based on SVX link

Roma Koval
Hello to everyone!

I am wondering is it possible to install SVXLink and use it as simple RoIP gateway.

USER A<=>Repiter <=> Radio <=> SvxLink <=> INTERNET DIRECT CONNECTION <=> SVXLink <=> Radio <=> USER B

Is it possible to configure SVXLink to connect directly each other without Echolink server?

Where I can find more information about this type of connection?

Roman

Re: RoIP based on SVX link

Joel Vazquez, AE4SR
Hello Roman,
Could that be possible setting up RemoteRX from svxlink on both ends?  I think it might...

Joel Vazquez
Ham Radio Operator, AE4SR
site: www.ae4sr.us

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Roma Koval <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello to everyone!

I am wondering is it possible to install SVXLink and use it as simple RoIP gateway.

USER A<=>Repiter <=> Radio <=> SvxLink <=> INTERNET DIRECT CONNECTION <=> SVXLink <=> Radio <=> USER B

Is it possible to configure SVXLink to connect directly each other without Echolink server?

Where I can find more information about this type of connection?

Roman

Re: RoIP based on SVX link

Adi Bier-2
Am 12.10.2016 um 00:20 schrieb Roma Koval:
Hello to everyone!

I am wondering is it possible to install SVXLink and use it as simple RoIP gateway.

USER A<=>Repiter <=> Radio <=> SvxLink <=> INTERNET DIRECT CONNECTION <=> SVXLink <=> Radio <=> USER B

Hi Roman,

you can try my SvxServer, it works like:

User <-> Repeater/Link (SvxLink) <-- IP-connection --> SvxServer <--- IP-connection ---> Repeater/Link (SvxLink) <-> User

Checkout the branch:
git clone https://github.com/dl1hrc/svxlink.git
cd svxlink
git checkout svxserver

SvxServer uses the same protocol used for remote-TRX's

vy 73s de Adi / DL1HRC

Is it possible to configure SVXLink to connect directly each other without Echolink server?

Where I can find more information about this type of connection?

Roman

Re: RoIP based on SVX link

Roma Koval
Where I can find more information about SVXserver ?

Maybe some tutorial or step-by-step instruction or some example ?

Roman

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Andreas Bier <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Adi Bier-3
Am 12.10.2016 um 12:22 schrieb F5VMR:
> Hi, I have tabulated Adi's instruction to me here. Http://f5vmr.wordpress.com and on the Facebook page svxlink amateur radio users.

ahhzh, great, thanks :)

@Roman: You can connect me directly if you need help installing it (dl1hrc {at} gmx . de).

vy 73s de Adi / DL1HRC

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 12 Oct 2016, at 12:15, Roma Koval <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>> Where I can find more information about SVXserver ?
>>
>> Maybe some tutorial or step-by-step instruction or some example ?
>>
>> Roman
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Andreas Bier <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     Am 12.10.2016 um 00:20 schrieb Roma Koval:
>>>     Hello to everyone!
>>>
>>>     I am wondering is it possible to install SVXLink and use it as simple RoIP gateway.
>>>

>>>     USER A<=>Repiter <=> Radio <=> SvxLink <=> INTERNET DIRECT CONNECTION <=> SVXLink <=> Radio <=> USER B
>>>

>>     Hi Roman,
>>
>>     you can try my SvxServer, it works like:
>>
>>     User <-> Repeater/Link (SvxLink) <-- IP-connection --> SvxServer <--- IP-connection ---> Repeater/Link (SvxLink) <-> User
>>
>>     Checkout the branch:
>>     git clone https://github.com/dl1hrc/svxlink.git <https://github.com/dl1hrc/svxlink.git>
>>     cd svxlink
>>     git checkout svxserver
>>
>>     SvxServer uses the same protocol used for remote-TRX's
>>
>>     vy 73s de Adi / DL1HRC
>>

>>>     Is it possible to configure SVXLink to connect directly each other without Echolink server?
>>>
>>>     Where I can find more information about this type of connection?
>>>
>>>     Roman

Re: RoIP based on SVX link

Roma Koval
Oh, thank you for support.
If I will have some additional question I will contact your!

Thank you so much!