SVXlink - Slackware 10.2

Roger Parsons
Success!!

I don't know what was wrong with libsigc++ (it was the
right package), but I uninstalled it and re-installed
it and now everything works! Well, should I say,
everything compiles and installs. Now the acid test -
can I actually get the hardware to play.

As Tim says, one happy Slackware user. And I am sure
shortly to be one happy SVXlink user.

Thanks so much for your help.

73 Roger
VE3ZI