Sending DTMF commands ....

ka2pbt
Hi all .... currently running a remote echolink config through a repeater ... svxlink configured for simplex logic ....

Is there a way .... I can generate a DTMF sequence in Echolink to command the controller on the repeater ....

END GAME: on certain days I want to send a command to the controller to turn on an ID message like "Net tonight 1900 hours" ... It just so happens our net is on the LAST MONDAY of the month .... and depending on the month that could be the fourth OR fifth week ... and the old controller can't handle that logic :)

'73

--> Rob, KA2PBT
721st Mechanized Contest Battalion