Squelch Tail Soup

Danny de Bont

Hi,

It seems as if the squelch tail on my node keeps on coming back. All "playTone" procs I could find have been commented out (I think) ... but somehow I still have that pesky KSHK at the end of each transmission that get's pumped back into EchoLink.

I made a video of the lurking alien. It can be found via anonymous ftp here:
fever.kicks-ass.net

Thank you
Danny