Ok, time for another release. There was just too much small things in the
ChangeLogs to wait with a release any longer. Hopefully, this release is bug
Most importat changes:
* Bugfix: The SvxLink server would crash when recording voice mails on other
distributions than Fedora.
* A new "connect by call" feature in the EchoLink module.
* The voice mail module now can send a notification e-mail when a new voice
mail arrives for a user. First implementation by PA3FNT, improved by me
* Timestamps in the log file.
* Now possible to use both DTR and RTS together for PTT, which is required by
some interface boards.
Be sure to check out the ChangeLog for more detailed information.