SvxLink on HAMRADIO 2017

Adi Bier-3
Hi all,

I have a slot reserved at saturday (15th july 2017) from 3:00 pm til
4:30 pm on the HAMRADIO in Friedrichshafen. Working title at the moment
"News from SvxLink". If somebody wants to introduce his projects, e.g.
Rob with the simulcast installation :) please let me know. I do not see
it as a one-man-show, hi, and would be very happy if others want to
contribute something.

vy 73s de Adi / DL1HRC

Training and support from Colfax.
Order your platform today.