TCL script to send ipadress

Jean-Philippe Piers
Hello all
I'm intersting in a module who Can send ipadress on radio
For using svxlink on DHCP with a Smart phone

For exemple : 11#
Send hostname -i via radio
192.168.0.44

Any help should be appreciate !

Others stuff :
Svxreflector 1.5.98 does'nt connet with version 1.5.99
Heartbeat Time Out any issue ?

On svxReflector IS it possible to send Roger beep , it should be interesting to know on poor internet connexions (3g ...)
If Svxreflector "heard" the peer
Si with this solution WE know in mobile if WE are transmitting on the network

Thanks un avance
F5nlg / Jean-Philippe

Re: TCL script to send ipadress

Matthew Miller
Try this - I made changes to my logic.tcl to read the IP on a certain DTMF sequence.  Its not a whole module just a function in logic.tcl.  It calls the bash script also in that link to find the IP of the specified interface.  Since there wasn't a dot I use a dash to separate the IP.  Also it only does IPv4 for what that's worth, good luck typing an IPv6 by hand.

https://github.com/mmiller7/svxlink-rpi-setup/tree/master/sample_configs/usr

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone