Time for a new Svxlink release? Problem with rapid RX/TX flapping when connected to Echolink conferences

Time for a new Svxlink release? Problem with rapid RX/TX flapping when connected to Echolink conferences

David Ranch-3
Hey Everyone,

I was helping a friend with his Svxlink station flapping RX/TX when in a Echolink conference after 30+min and I first recommended that he first make sure he's running the newest version of Svxlink.  I then looked my self and it seems that the current release code is 15.08 which doesn't have all of the good work committed since then.

So... two questions:

1. Are there any plans to release a 2016 or early 2017 version of Svxlink and Qtel?

2.  Has anyone observed this rapid RX/TX flapping every second issue when connected long term to an Echoink conference?  I haven't but I rarely use the conference feature.

--David
KI6ZHD