Timeout parameter in logic linking

dl7ata

Hi folks,

when I use following section *with* TIMEOUT

[NetLink]

CONNECT_LOGICS=SimplexLogic:95:NET1,NetLogic:94:NET9

DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1

TIMEOUT=180

I got the error

svxlink: /home/cubie/svxlink/src/svxlink/svxlink/LinkManager.cpp:769: void LinkManager::checkTimeoutTimer(LinkManager::Link&): Assertion `lmit != logic_map.end()' failed.

Abgebrochen

If I delete the TIMEOUT param, everything works fine.

Any idea?

73 de

Frank

<DL 7 ATA>

Echolink-node: 41041

Re: Timeout parameter in logic linking

Tobias Blomberg
On Friday 15 May 2015 14:21:45 [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi folks,
>

> when I use following section *with* TIMEOUT
>

> [NetLink]
>
> CONNECT_LOGICS=SimplexLogic:95:NET1,NetLogic:94:NET9
>
> DEFAULT_ACTIVE=1
>
> TIMEOUT=180
>

> I got the error
>

> svxlink: /home/cubie/svxlink/src/svxlink/svxlink/LinkManager.cpp:769: void
> LinkManager::checkTimeoutTimer(LinkManager::Link&): Assertion `lmit !=
> logic_map.end()' failed.
>
> Abgebrochen
>

> If I delete the TIMEOUT param, everything works fine.
>
> Any idea?

Sounds like a bug. Open an issue in the issue tracker.

73's de SM0SVX / Tobias