UI config?

Dexter N Muir
Greetings, all

    Recently installed on my Kubuntu desktop (15.10,amd64) and
functioning, but...
    Greyed-out VU bar and Threshold control.
    Any help?

Hopefully,
Dex ZL2DEX

On Monday 07 December 2015 08:05:41 Dexter N Muir wrote:
> Greetings, all
>
>     Recently installed on my Kubuntu desktop (15.10,amd64) and
> functioning, but...
>     Greyed-out VU bar and Threshold control.
>     Any help?

If you mean in Qtel, the level meter is only enabled when the VOX is enabled
so check the "VOX enabled" checkbox just above the level meter.

73's de SM0SVX / Tobias