aprs setup

ea8ee
This is my aprs setup but I do not know why it does not appear on aprs.fi?

[LocationInfo]
APRS_SERVER_LIST=euro.aprs2.net:14580
STATUS_SERVER_LIST=aprs.echolink.org:5199
LON_POSITION=15.56.58W
LAT_POSITION=27.96.12N
CALLSIGN=EL-EA8EE
FREQUENCY=438.500
TX_POWER=25
ANTENNA_GAIN=6
ANTENNA_HEIGHT=20m
#ANTENNA_DIR=-1
PATH=WIDE1-1
BEACON_INTERVAL=15
TONE=
COMMENT=

I tried with this setup but without success

--
Enviado desde EA8EE red movil

Re: aprs setup

Adi Bier-3
LAT_POSITION
The latitude of the station position, entered as "degrees.arcminutes.arcseconds"

-> arcminutes can ot be greater than 59

Am 21.02.2017 um 18:02 schrieb ea8ee:
This is my aprs setup but I do not know why it does not appear on aprs.fi?

[LocationInfo]
APRS_SERVER_LIST=euro.aprs2.net:14580
STATUS_SERVER_LIST=aprs.echolink.org:5199
LON_POSITION=15.56.58W
LAT_POSITION=27.96.12N
CALLSIGN=EL-EA8EE
FREQUENCY=438.500
TX_POWER=25
ANTENNA_GAIN=6
ANTENNA_HEIGHT=20m
#ANTENNA_DIR=-1
PATH=WIDE1-1
BEACON_INTERVAL=15
TONE=
COMMENT=

I tried with this setup but without success

--
Enviado desde EA8EE red movil

Re: aprs setup

ea8ee
Good.

ModuleEchoLink.conf This is the configuration file for the Echolink module.
But there is nothing there to set up the Aprs.

Aprs is configured in the main svxlink configuration file.

I've been looking at the svxlink manual and I think your node is a Repeater, so the callsign would have to be
ER-EA8EE instead of EL-EA8EE

Examples:
CALLSIGN = EL-DL1ABC # callsign for a link
CALLSIGN = ER-DB0ABC # callsign for a repeater

The tone, if you do not have the repeater, leave it at 0 zero, I think I left it blank.

Examples:
TONE = 136 # we are using a CTCSS-tone of 136.5 Hz
TONE = 0 # we do not use CTCSS subaudible or call tones
TONE = 1750 # the link / repeater use a tone burst of 1750 Hz

Greetings.