Quantcast

remotetrx

Greg
While watching the log on remotetrx and also on the svxlink side it
seems that "repeater" announcement and roger beeps, which I have set to
"-1" make the remotetrx side TX and block my Rx. I wish to disable the
beeps and the announcement if possible. On remotetrx side I had set
Mutetx on rx=14000 under netuplinktrx which helps but not perfectly.
What is the value and their meaning? Is there a help file on this? This
is close to working to my need.