svxlink off

ea8ee
In less than 24 h the svxlink is turned off and I have to manually start it I have looked at the log and there is no reason why it is turned off the only thing that has happed to me is to put a reconnection script every day at the same time some other suggestion ?
--
Enviado desde EA8EE red movil

Re: svxlink off

Gunnar Widell
How do you start svxlink? In daemon mode  (--daemon) or running directly in a terminal window?
73 de Gunnar SM3SGP