svxreflector

Greg
I had a question on the reflector server needed to be dedicated or could
it be one of my simplex nodes? I plan 2 simplex sites to be linked.
Right now I have one running svxlink with a netlink to the other which
is only running remotetrx as a service without svxlink.. ...The only way
I could get it to work, but there are some bugs, like broken audio
sometimes tx's cut short. Maybe the netrx bringing up the rftx looping
it? I saw the instructions on F5VMR page for svxreflector setup but it
looked like the reflector and main node were 2 instances and not 3?
Thanks
Greg